“Prohibition Murder!” Murder Mystery Dinner
Chicago Mayor “Big Bill” Taylor, an advocate for prohibition, is secretly attending a local speakeasy to celebrate a new city government contract. His enemies have tracked him to Kitty Malone’s to kill him!
Grapes of Wrath Salad
Smoked Beef Brisket with Homemade BBQ sauce
Asparagus with Hollandaise Sauce
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Things to Know
- Doors open at 6pm for Wine Tastings and Wine Purchases
- Show starts promptly at 7pm
- If you have food allergies or vegetarian requirements, please specify when purchasing tickets.
- Show will last approximately 2 hours
- Guests will be seated together to fill tables of 8. If you wish to be seated with friends who have purchased tickets separately, please email email@example.com no later than Noon, March 2nd.
- Dress Code: We tell our customers to dress for the weather in whatever suites you but dressing up in attire or something that fits the theme is always fun and acceptable.
- Tickets are not refundable
- This event is suited for guests 21 or older
- Please check in upon arrival to the event. No tickets will be mailed
- Reservations must be made no later than Wednesday, March 2nd.