“Rat Pack and Poison” Murder Mystery Dinner
It’s 1960 at the Sands Casino and Hotel and legendary entertainers Frank Clilantro and Dean Martino are performing at a fundraiser. A killer is not feeling so charitable. (This is a musical show and a mystery!)
Sammy’s Roasted Apple Salad
Pork Milanese over rich, creamy Penne Pasta
Pan Fried Green Beans with Shallots and Bacon
Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake
Things to Know
- Doors open at 6pm for Wine Tastings and Wine Purchases
- Show starts promptly at 7pm
- If you have food allergies or vegetarian requirements, please specify when purchasing tickets
- Show will last approximately 2 hours
- Guests will be seated together to fill tables of 8. If you wish to be seated with friends who have purchased tickets separately, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Noon, April 6th
- Dress Code: We tell our customers to dress for the weather in whatever suites you but dressing up in attire or something that fits the theme is always fun and acceptable.
- Tickets are not refundable
- This event is suited for guests 21 or older
- Please check in upon arrival to the event. No tickets will be mailed.
- Reservations must be made no later than Wednesday, April 6th.